Terms of Service
Welcome to our website! These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your use of our website, including all related websites, software, and services (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Use of Our Services You may use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm our company or users of the Services or expose them to liability
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate our company, a company employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm our company or users of the Services or expose them to liability
- Intellectual Property The content, features, and functionality of our Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of our company and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall our company, its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, suppliers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, arising from your use of our Services.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless our company, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, suppliers, and licensors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your use of our Services or your violation of these Terms.
- Changes to these Terms We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting to our website. Your continued use of our Services after such changes will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms and any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or our Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: February 18, 2023